What to Expect
What should you expect when you come to UBC? We are a smaller congregation (for now) made up of a wide range of folks, from some youth and college students to senior adults. Our normal worship service consists of music ranging from classic hymns to modern and contemporary hymns. We have volunteers who serve as a worship team and we are always looking to add to those gifted in music. We have a relaxed environment and some folks wear their casual wear while others will have a tie…it’s completely up to you, our goal is that you come here not for you or for anyone else but come and worship our God who deserves it. Service times typically last an hour and fifteen minutes up to an hour and a half.
Expect people who will be exited to greet you and maybe even an invitation to lunch. For us, every person is important and we look forward to meeting you.
9:00 am: Small Group Bible Studies
10:15 am: Morning Worship Service
6:00 pm: Sunday Evening Fellowship & Study
6:00 pm: UBC Youth Group
5:30 pm: Worship Practice
- First Wednesday Nights – Prayer Meeting at 6:30 pm
- Second Wednesday Nights – Women’s and Men’s Bible Studies at 6:30 pm
- Third Wednesday Nights – Outreach Night (See Calendar for Information) at 6:30 pm
- Fourth Wednesday Nights – Women’s and Men’s Bible Studies at 6:30 pm
- Fifth Wednesday Nights – Fellowship at 6:30 pm
For more detailed information on other activities at the church, please visit the Events Page.
*159 Baptist Collegiate Ministries (See www.facebook.com/159BCM page for dates/time/locations)